Fresh from their drunky wedding weekend in Ohio, Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo were back in Dallas last night to watch the Mavericks take on the LA Lakers. Unfortunately, the couple didn't bring good luck to the hometown boys, who lost the game. Sad faces. Seriously though, is it me or is Tony getting better looking? Maybe it's the hat and slightly longer hair. The TV announcers had a little fun at Jessica's expense, but if anyone's used to some friendly teasing it's Miss Simpson. Plus come on, they're pretty cute together.
Posts for March 18th 2008
Jennifer Aniston and her real life furry friend Norman were back on the set of Marley and Me in Miami yesterday. Looks like Eric had the day off, but Jen still got to show off those tanned and toned legs for Owen, along with the rest of the cast and crew. She somehow still manages to make a regular tank top and shorts look hot, and call us crazy — but we like her casual style better than her beach attire.
Oh hi there, David Beckham, welcome back to LA. After spending the last few weeks all over, the soccer star was back home close to his family yesterday and stopping off at all the important places before even taking off his athletic pants — like Maxfield's for shopping. He's more and more tatted up these days, but that doesn't seem to take away from his steaminess. Posh must be happy to have her hot hot husband home.
As if right on cue, Madonna and Guy Ritchie were photographed heading into dinner in London last night. Her rep already denied rumors that the couple is splitting up, but a little arm-in-arm evidence never hurts. Last night they had something to celebrate, too, because she announced her bold new way of releasing Hard Candy. For the week leading up to its April 28 release date, Vodaphone subscribers in Europe will be able to buy one of her songs per day using their mobile phones. Unfortunately, those of us in the US will just have to patiently wait that extra week for our Candy fix.
- Play our new game: Which boy's name is more popular?
- How healthy is your favorite yogurt? Check out this breakdown
- Interior designer Kelly Wearstler creates a collection for The Rug Company
- What are the steamiest scenes in TV history?
- Jon Stewart's comic relief for the country's economic woes
- Guess who is worrying about wedding expenses
- Restaurant dish or band name? You decide!
- Flashback: 1930s fashion predictions for the year 2000
- Does your dog deserve to be on a billboard in Times Square?
- Do tell: What annoys you most at work?
- Love your BlackBerry? Check out geek's top 10 tips and tricks!
- On our radar: Botkier bags are coming to Target
- Bella Quiz: Beauty product or obscure sport?
- TeamSugar wants to know what would be in your ultimate goody bag
Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo nervously watched the LA Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Dallas on Tuesday night.
Reese Witherspoon was out in LA on Tuesday with her huge bag.
Jessica Biel got in touch with her roots by dying her hair back to brown after a few months as a blonde.
The Cox-Arquette family, featuring little Coco enjoyed some time blowing bubbles in the park over the weekend.