Mother-to-be Jessica Alba spent some quality time with her brother and his adorable son in LA on Wednesday.
Posts for March 20th 2008
Shia LaBeouf kept things simple in an all-blue outfit during a day out in LA on Thursday.
Britney Spears, wearing her current favorite Primp top, was enjoying some down time at home yesterday. Her bad smoking habit may still exist but for the most part things are improving in Britneyland. Jamie Spears has helped tremendously and the latest spring cleaning assignment for him is to sell some of Britney's seven cars. More importantly, we can't forget about her big debut on How I Met Your Mother, which we're all so excited to see. After seeing Buzz's even longer clip of Brit we're counting down the days until Monday.
Uh oh, looks like Ryan Phillippe didn't pack any smiles for his trip to NYC for last night's Stop-Loss premiere. Sad face. He also doesn't seem to have packed his costars Channing Tatum or Joseph Gordon-Levitt, not to mention Miss Abbie Cornish. That's all okay, though, because special thanks to all those workouts Ryan brings enough handsome for the whole lot of 'em. Just maybe a little bit sleepy.
To see more of the premiere including Howard Stern, Beth Ostrosky, Peter Dinklage and others just read more
It's all about brightness and bold colors for Renée Zellweger in April's InStyle. The Leatherheads star sat down with the magazine while she was in Canada filming Chilled in Miami to share her positive outlook on life, as well as model some awesomely colorful Spring outfits. Bottom line: Renée is one seriously happy camper and she always has been. Here are highlights:
- On liking her job: "I genuinely like what I do. I'm shooting here in Canada with a bunch of wonderful people. Not long ago I worked in the Carolinas for Leatherheads with a group of other people whom I liked a lot. Admittedly, I rarely go to my farm because it's just up the road from my best friend's farm, where my godkids, who are toddlers, live, and my cat. So I go to her house. Or to my brother's house, where my nieces and nephew are. And I have an apartment in New York, where I change out the contents of a suitcase, catch up on my life there."
- On having fun: "I can have fun anywhere. I'm not averse to going out dancing, but fun to me is a little different. I want to create something good."
- On getting to wear great clothes: "I really appreciate the artistry in fashion now. It's extraordinary to wear one of those red-carpet gowns. They're beautiful. They're art."
To see what Renée has to say about George and being born happy, as well as more beautiful photos from the magazine just read more
Nicole Kidman was playing supporting wife at Keith Urban's Blues and Roots Festival in Byron Bay last night. Although the two have been taking things easy, Nicole is well into her second trimester so we can't blame her for yawning here and there during Keith's show. We bet it had nothing to do with his performance. She'll most likely be joining him for the rest of his shows until their little one is born. If there is one thing she should know, it's that concerts can induce early labor so towards the end of her pregnancy, she better take it easy.
- Happy Spring! SugarKat shares photos of Springtime in the Quad
- Ask E. Jean for DearSugar: Is He a Goner?
- Follow Fab's Journey to the Perfect Closet
- Cool Idea: Fabric Easter Eggs
- Organic Beauty: Not Always A Safe Bet
- Spring Cleaning: DIY Pet Safe Cleaners
- When to Expect Your Tax Rebate Check
- Would You Pay For Tap Water?
- Text Etiquette: Where Do You Stand?
- Really!?! With SNL's Seth and Amy
- Not Even Lifetime Can Save October Road, Men in Trees
- Baby Wellness: Fever Rule
- So Stupid? American Graduation Rate Only 70%?!
- The Pros and Cons of Decaf Coffee
Nicole Kidman waved as she got off a private plane in Byron Bay, Australia, where she was met by her husband, Keith Urban.