Jennifer Aniston was showing off that fresh Miami tan and perfect, as always, hair back in LA last night for a meeting with Courteney Cox. It looks like the girls talked business (or showed off some photos, or just wanted to play with a computer) because she was carrying her MacBook Pro — perhaps geek could help her find a nice carrying case for that bad boy? Or, if she's going to cart it around like that, a shiny new Air might be in order.
Posts for March 25th 2008
Johnny Depp was back to work on Public Enemies in Indiana yesterday. Even in costume he's still rocking his signature purple shades and hat to go with his super high waisted pants. We love any chance we get to see Johnny, but it's even better when we hear about what a great guy he is in real life.
Nicole Richie stepped out with her sun dress, blended beverage, Balenciaga and girl friend for a bit of shopping in LA yesterday. Joel is off touring the world with Good Charlotte — Benji, Paris, yes — but it's good to see that Nicole's looking like she's doing great while he's away. We'd really like to see a little more Harlow, but all in due time, until then Nic looks fantastic enough for everyone.
We thought Penelope and Javier's vacation in France wasn't steamy enough, but it turns out the couple was generating plenty of heat at their hotel last week. They got kissy on their balcony and looked adorable lying side by side in the sun with their reading material. Looks like they're definitely going to have a few hundred keepers for their private photo collection and hopefully we'll get even more pictures of the beautiful couple getting romantic in the South of France.
More of Penelope and Javier being cute on their balcony and poolside, so just read more
- How much money would you pay to attend the SATC red carpet premiere?
- Bella quiz: beauty product or Britney Spears song?
- Fab flash: LeBron James Vogue cover causes controversy
- John Mayer has some iTunes complaints
- Street Team: Sock turned doggie sweater!
- Would you eat a live octopus like Elyse from ANTM?
- Who's your daddy? Drugstore paternity tests
- Weird furniture: the toilet/washing machine hybrid
- Who was the better president? Play our presidential faceoff to find out
- Savvy quiz: Do you know which tax reductions are real?
- Spring break: an eleven second recap
- Five running mistakes and how to fix them
- Dear poll: Have you ever cried over a bad haircut?
- Twinkle wants to know: What's your stance on men and jewelry?
Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem got in some relaxation during their Easter weekend trip to Nice, France by reading books together outside.
Lily Allen was spotted having an early meal in London on Tuesday with her rumored new boyfriend, producer Robertson Furze.
Get the Bod: Tips from Madonna's Trainer Madonna is one fit woman. From injecting vitamins to building a gym 20 yards from her home, she's got her eye on health. To be Madonna's personal trainer must not be an easy task since I am guessing it takes a lot to keep ahead of Madge in the gym. Her current trainer, Tracey Anderson (who also trains Madonna's pal Gwyneth Paltrow), has recently disclosed to Daily Mail some of the tricks she has up her sleeve for keeping A-listers fit.