Lindsay Lohan took her love of leggings to new heights (literally) pairing them with a skin tight tube top for some shopping, Red Bull and cigarettes in LA with Samantha Ronson yesterday. Beyond her sometimes interesting fashion, LL supposedly made another questionable movie choice. According to the film's producer, Lindsay will star as Nancy Pitman, a follower of Charles Manson, in Manson Girls. Somehow seems like it could be terrible (?) and her movie with Jared Leto, Chapter 27 quietly comes out this weekend and is getting panned, but I'll be happy to see her return to comedy with Jack Black before that.
Posts for March 27th 2008
George Clooney and Renée Zellweger made their third and final stop on their "Whistle Stop Express" tour of small towns for Leatherheads, this time in Greenville, South Carolina. Once again they received a very warm welcome in addition to keys to the city. Maybe they're getting a little tired since they decided to skip the old timey costumes for this trip, but Clooney didn't lose one ounce of his usual charm. When asked about his fans he said, "I think I drank with most of them while I was here." Somehow we feel like fun-loving George might be telling the truth this time.
More of George and Renée fielding questions and signing autographs, so just read more
Lady who lunches Katie Holmes made time for a solo shopping trip in LA on Wednesday afternoon in her heavily curtained car. It's probably no easy feat to keep her family in the designer duds — little Suri is an international fashion-plate, after all — but since we haven't seen too much of Katie recently maybe she's been sticking to online shopping? While it's always great to see Katie, the real question remains: Where in the world is sweet Suri Cruise?
Madonna is loving her racy black outfits for photoshoots these days, and her cover for the green issue of Vanity Fair went right along with this trend. We're sure she had plenty to say about her new album and doing all she can for the environment, but yesterday morning she also talked about JT, Britney, and why she'll never sing "Like a Virgin" again. Here are highlights from an interview with New York's Z100-FM:
- On performing some of her classic hits: "I'm not sure I can sing 'Holiday' or 'Like A Virgin' ever again. I just can't – unless somebody paid me like $30 million or something. [Like if] some Russian guy wants me to come to the wedding he's going to have to a 17-year-old, you know it."
- On Britney's Blackout: "I actually love Britney Spears's new album ... I usually work out to her record. I do a combination of pilates and dance aerobics."
- On what her chances would be on American Idol: "I went to a lot of auditions for musical theater and conventional mainstream things – and I always got cut immediately. So I'm pretty sure the same thing would happen to me."
To see what Madonna had to say about Justin Timberlake, just read more
- Found! Pretty Penny's cozy sweater
- The Spitzer scandal explained by a 3-year-old princess
- E. Jean for Elle: Will a baby save our marriage?
- H&M gets ready for Summer with cute kid collection
- Rapper/geek: 50 Cent's new video game
- This just in: Simon Cowell's girlfriend purchases a home in LA
- Buzz Book Club: The Life Before Her Eyes
- Sneak Peek! Karl Lagerfeld behind the camera
- Ten recipes to celebrate Spring
- Bella Donna: Michelle Phillips
- Which TV host would make the best President?
- Savvy wants to know: Are you overworked?
- Spring fit tip: top Spring cleaning calorie burners
- lilv needs help planning her boyfriend's birthday
Gisele Bundchen hit the red carpet in Spain on Thursday to promote the 2008 Vogue Eyewear line.
Mischa Barton chatted on her cell phone as she left lunch with Samantha Ronson in LA on Thursday.
Chloe Sevigny didn't look too interested as she ate popcorn during the Roger Federer versus Pete Sampras tennis match in NYC on Thursday night.