- Swing into Spring with our picnic basket giveaway!
- Get an inside look at the Tribeca Film Festival
- Go behind the scenes with the pups at Petchitecture
- Follow Madonna's beauty looks through the years
- Take The Hills food quiz
- Too cute: onesies for babies with blogger moms
- Enter Fit's giveaway for a fancy new Ultreo toothbrush
- Are gas prices your number one concern?
- Nice and new: Cynthia Rowley's pretty pink garden hose
- When is it not OK to have a Facebook page?
- Does your résumé need a makeover? Savvy's here to help!
- Dancing divas: Where did the world go wrong?
- Tips for a flawless wedding day face
- Are backpacks making a comeback? Do you wear one?
- Petitcecile presents the 10 Gossip Girl style essentials
Posts for April 29th 2008
Ashley Olsen flashed a smirk at a screening of Everywhere At Once in NYC on Tuesday.
Benji Madden flaunted his flashy "PH" ring as he and Paris headed in to his store in LA on Tuesday.
Nicole Richie opted for bright Spring colors while Joel Madden kept things simple in black as the pair paid a visit to Joel's store, the DCMA Collective, in LA on Tuesday.
Britney Spears was back in workout mode as she swung by a LA gym on Monday afternoon, and afterwards she treated herself to a spa session. While things have remained rather innocent these days for Brit, she did cause quite a stir by coming out of the locker room wearing only a towel! It was good that she got in some relaxation time while she could, because earlier today she was back on the set of How I Met Your Mother to begin rehearsals for her upcoming appearance. Now we just have to wait two long weeks until we can see Britney's big return on May 12!
The stars of Speed Racer had a bit of inclement weather to deal with on the red carpet at the movie's London premiere, but that didn't keep the smiles off their faces. Emile Hirsch, Susan Sarandon, and Christina Ricci did their best to stay dry with the help of an umbrella or twelve. Meanwhile, little Rocco Ritchie looked like he would've preferred to stay dry inside, but we give the family credit for braving the storm and reminding us all to buy Madonna's new album.
More pics of the red carpet so just read more
Josh Duhamel and Kristen Bell made for a pretty cute pair on the set of When in Rome in NYC yesterday. In the film, Kristen's character has to choose between a mob of guys who pursue her after she steals coins from a fountain in Italy, and it looks like Josh is one of the eligible bachelors. He and Fergie are one of our favorite celebrity couples, but he may want to re-think things now that he's spending so much time with Kristen. Apparently she has a bit of a kinky side, claiming that she still has her Catholic school uniform stowed away for her wedding night. Then again, Fergs probably has a few surprises of her own in store for Josh.
Celebrity Style: Liv Tyler
It's been so long since we've seen Liv Tyler all dolled up. She really should do it more often. At the NYC premiere of Iron Man, the actress sparkled in Stella McCartney's embellished, oversized dress. Her choice of footwear — grey suede strappy sandals — is fitting, because it allows a continuous flow from her dress to the shoes.