Jessica Simpson kept it short and sweet stopping by The View in Vegas on Wednesday to show off her new country album.
Posts for June 25th 2008
Cindy Crawford looked Summer chic stopping for gas on Tuesday in LA.
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith looked like a hot and in-love pair as they arrived at a dinner in honor of Nelson Mandela's 90th birthday in London on Wednesday night.
Madonna's children Lourdes, Rocco, and David tried to keep cool in hot NYC by playing near a fountain in a park on Wednesday with their nannies.
Nicole Richie had her coffee in hand as she arrived at driving school in LA on Wednesday.
- Enter to win a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker!
- Get Deacon Phillippe's Word Peace tee!
- Are we witnessing the end of the SUV?
- Real food vs. energy bars and sports drinks
- A list of the top ten date movies
- Buzz's favorite animated voices
- Do you prefer Riley Keough as a brunette or a blonde?
- Fab body guide: the perfect swimsuits for full figures
- Check out these toilet paper wedding dresses
- Treelord Treaty makes New Zealanders Lords of the Forest
- This guy spent fifteen years creating a mini-Paris in his garden
- Kid Rock says illegally downloading music is like stealing a car
- A behind the scenes video from the World's Ugliest Dog Contest!
- How to find the best food on your honeymoon
- bbvFAN112 wants to know if you love or hate bangs.
After a long week of filming in the Hamptons, Penn Badgley and Blake Lively were back in NYC for dinner at Nobu. Looks like Penn brought his casual attire with him while his girlfriend looked stylish as always. Noticeably absent was Blake's puppy Penny, who seems to go everywhere with her mommy these days, but even the most doting pet parents need a night off every now and then.
John Mayer gave a cute half smile while leaving his hotel in Amsterdam yesterday before flying to the UK and continuing his European music tour. John's been speaking out about not being a bad boyfriend and apparently he's also a considerate ex. He's still going strong with his current lady love — even earning David Arquette's stamp of approval — but John's success isn't limited to his love life. He's releasing a live CD/DVD for Where the Light Is on Tuesday and recently talked about his new Summer tour, and more on Jen. Here's more:
- On his tour and new CD: "I want there to be no good time to use the bathroom during the show. For anybody who has heard a couple of my songs and wondered what this guy's all about, this is sort of the Whitman's sampler."
- On his feelings for Jen: "All I can tell you is that I have made every decision in my life with complete authenticity. My feet are firmly on the ground. If you do things from the heart, it feels awesome."
- On the public's fascination with their relationship: "I don't have a problem with my privacy as much as I have a problem with people messing with my message. If you're going to take pictures of me doing mundane stuff, will you at least take pictures of me playing guitar? Because right now it looks like all I do is drink coffee and do dry cleaning and go eat dinner."