Liv Tyler looked beautiful in a short little blue dress at The Incredible Hulk premiere in LA on Sunday night.
Posts for June 8th 2008
Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi kept it covered up while hanging out at Courteney Cox's house on Sunday afternoon.
Eva Longoria and Tony Parker enjoy a basketball game in France on Friday night.
Nicole Richie shows a little guy how to hit a golf ball at the Benefit for the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric Aids Foundation party on Sunday afternoon in LA.
- NBA Finals: Into it or sick of it?
- The look for less: Miranda Hobbes!
- Movie preview: Gonzo: The Life & Work of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
- Dear wants to know: Do you date older, younger or men your age?
- Yum asks: cherries or strawberries?
- At what point did you first feel like a parent?
- Have you ever watched a TV show for the animals?
- Geek asks: Do all your gadgets have cases?
- Has Hillary Clinton broken the glass ceiling?
- Savvy asks: How would you rate your job security?
- This just in: Alexandra von Furstenberg unveils her furniture collection
- Bella wants to know: French pedicures, chic or trashy?
- Flashback: Joey and Ross nap together on Friends
- bizzybee checks out Urban Outfitters' newest store, Terrain
According to Us Weekly, Jessica Alba and Cash Warren became parents this weekend! Jessica apparently gave birth to a baby girl at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles. Jessica and Cash quietly got married at the courthouse a few weeks ago, just in time for their new addition. No word yet on a baby name or any other details. Congrats to the new family!
Update: People confirms the news and that Jessica and Cash have named their little girl Honor Marie Warren.
After a fun-filled day on the Santa Monica Pier earlier this week, Liv Tyler and Milo kept things low key on Thursday. Liv looked fab in her maxi dress out to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Pasadena with Milo and the nanny. While Liv's The Strangers is a bit too scary for little Milo (and me) to see in the theaters, I'm excited to see his mommy in The Incredible Hulk when it comes out next weekend. The Summer may have gotten off to a rough start in some ways for Liv, but between her movies and her adorable son it looks like she'll be able to keep a smile on her face.
It's no secret that The Hills is a huge hit for MTV and they're not afraid to spread the love. Brody Jenner has Bromance, Whitney's supposedly getting an NYC spin-off, and it probably won't be long before Heidi and Spencer have their own show too. We can't help but think about the good old days when Kristin Cavallari was causing trouble on Laguna Beach so tell us — would you like to see Kristin get her own show?