Posts for August 29th 2008
Celebrate Labor Day With Our Guess the Bikini Body Quiz! To kick off Labor Day weekend a little early, we decided to look back at some of the hottest swimsuit bodies we've seen this Summer. From shirtless guys to bikini-clad ladies, there's been plenty of eye candy for everyone, but have you been paying attention to who has been heating up the beaches and pools?
Lauren Conrad spent Wednesday night out at the Crown Bar with Lo, but by yesterday afternoon she was all business. She looked pretty serious in her all-black outfit on her way into LA's CBS Studios, where she was likely discussing or even filming her upcoming role on the new show Privileged. Buzz enjoyed the sweet-hearted pilot, so perhaps it'll be another TV project LC helps turn into gold.
Gavin and Kingston Rossdale hit the park running yesterday afternoon in Hollywood. The toddler's t-shirt crowned him the playground king, a title he'll likely someday share with his new little brother. You all haven't warmed up to the quirky baby name Zuma just yet, but maybe that will all change when we see the new member of the family. Until we get to meet Zuma and spot mom Gwen out again, we're happy just to see these two Rossdale boys getting back to their summertime outdoors business.
Victoria Beckham was caught smiling (love it) earlier today at the Harvey Nichols store in Manchester as she promoted her latest fragrance, Signature. Unlike last night's dramatic dark ensemble, Posh lightened things up in a white dress and a shiny updo to greet her fans. She and her family have history in the city, since David was on Manchester United for over 10 years, and Victoria talked to the local paper about their life these days. Here's more>:
- On living in LA: "We really like it there, we've been made to feel really welcome. The kids are very happy at school, the weather is great and we have nice friends there. Tom Cruise is a really nice guy, all our kids hang out together and we live quite close."
- On Americans: "They are very positive, the Americans. We get involved with everything our kids do and I think that shows. We're very happy with the way they have taken to us. Things just get better and better for me."
- On the importance of family: "I don't like to spend too long away from David and the kids. As soon as I get back to LA the kids have got to get their school uniforms — that's my next clothing project. I'm back to doing school runs. It's been nice to have a bit of a break but the school uniforms have to come first."
Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake shared a kiss out furniture shopping at Bisazza in LA yesterday. With the rumors swirling that they're moving in together, it sure looks like they're enjoying getting into nesting mode while on a break from their super-busy lives. Romance certainly seems to be in the air more than ever for these two — maybe it's the heat that helps makes things so steamy. While they're just one of the many loved-up couples we've gotten a peek of during these hot Summer months, Justin and Jessica have proven it's more than just a fling.
- Kanye's life-changing moment — Kanye UniverseCity
- Love it or Leave it: Jessica Simpson's duet with Dolly — BuzzSugar
- Will there be a Carrie Underwood and Michael Phelps love connection? — D-Listed
- Hilary Duff's dad has a mugshot — Pink Is the New Blog
- Katie Holmes brightens things up — JustJared
- Hilary Swank hits the pool — Egotastic
- Cheryl Tweedy even looks good in mom jeans — Hollywood Tuna
- Sienna hasn't seen Balthazar in almost two weeks — Lainey Gossip
- Not everyone loves Heidi and Spencer — PopEater
- Axl Rose apparently has a crush on Kelly Osbourne — Hollywood Rag
- Jodie Marsh is straight class — IDLYITW
- Things aren't looking too good for Ruben Studdard — Holy Taco
- Katy Perry has a blog — cityrag
- Why did Sheryl Crow make a denim line? — popbytes
- Kate Moss sometimes forgot to eat — MollyGood
- Joel McHale is "Overdosin'" — BWE
Reese Witherspoon looked adorable in her halter dress as her role as Avon Global Ambassador took her to Brazil yesterday as part of its "Speak Out Against Domestic Violence" campaign. Reese has become a world traveler for Avon's causes, and this time she spoke about abuse affecting all women and, as a small gesture with big meaning, gave the Avon charity bracelet to a woman who is a paraplegic as a result of domestic violence. It's always wonderful to see Reese's commitment to her role, and we'll see more of her big heart when she joins other celebs at Stand Up to Cancer.