- Tina Fey as Sarah Palin: Last frontier of funny or fizzled out?
- Test your knowledge of kiddie cartoons
- Test your celebstyle smarts
- See the big beauty trends of Fashion Week
- On the market: a house in Sicily for just one Euro
- George Clooney assembles the Men Who Stare at Goats
- Jelly Belly's new flavor: acai berry
- What city do you think has the best looking people?
- News flash: smaller companies are hiring while bigger ones are firing
- 5 easy hamstring stretches
- Pet has fallen in love with. . . a turtle!
- Check out Marilyn Monroe's typewriter
- William Shatner is crazy like the wolf!
Posts for September 14th 2008
Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves brought baby Levi out with them to meetings and lunch in LA on Friday. It looks like the workout junkie took a little break from training like Lance before yesterday's Malibu triathlon. Considering the limited release and, um, not so stellar reviews I'm guessing Surfer, Dude won't be No. 1 at this weekend's box office, but judging from the way Matthew looks at his little family of three, he's already a winner. Awww.
To see more of Matthew, Camila and Levi just read more
Shia LaBeouf stopped to sign some autographs on his way into tape Jimmy Kimmel in LA yesterday. While I do like that he usually seems so happy to meet his fans, it would have been nice for him to find the time to put out that cigarette beforehand. The interview is yet to air, but it should be interesting to see whether he talks about his July car accident and possible DUI while out doing promotion for Eagle Eye. He's still got that bandage on his hand as a reminder and while I'm excited to see him on the big screen again hopefully, he learned a lesson or two this Summer.
With tons of star studded events like Fashion Week, the Toronto Film Festival and the VMAs it's been a long week for all of the celebrities and there's lots of news to catch up on. People gets up close and personal with the McCain family while Us Weekly catches us up with Anna Nicole's baby, Dannielynn. Ok! Magazine has more details about Britney's comeback career and Life & Style updates everyone on Brad and Angelina. So tell us — which magazine will you be picking up?
Lindsay Lohan has been busy balancing work and play lately, but she still found time to do a photo shoot for Elle Magazine in addition to her Marie Claire cover. She looks fabulous trying out a few different looks and even got to rock a pair of leggings from her own collection. LL's style isn't the only topic of discussion; besides mentioning her obsession with Martin Scorsese, she said, "I still haven't worked with some directors I want to work with. I still have somewhere to go, which I think is a good thing, because if I'd done it by now I'd have nothing else to explore." Sounds like Miss Lohan has big plans for her film career — she must be pretty confident in her earning power since all the proceeds of her leggings will be going to charity.