- The 10 most influential female characters on TV
- Fall haircut trends for all lengths
- Celebrities and chefs converge at New York Food Festival
- Woman reads a book a day for an entire year
- What do you know about separation anxiety?
- Fab's favorite models — a trip down fashion lane
- How-to: organize out in the open
- Six suggestions for increasing your daily productivity
- America's unhealthiest city gets its own reality show
- What do you know about animal shelters?
- T-Mobile Sidekick owners may not get their data back
Posts for October 12th 2009
Heidi Klum's reps confirm that she gave birth to a baby girl on Friday and they named her Lou Samuel! Lou joins big brothers Johan and Henry as well as sister Leni. Heidi recently started the process of legally changing her name to Samuel as well. Heidi has been out and about throughout her pregnancy so we've been watching her baby bump the whole time. Over the weekend her adorable kids checked out the pumpkin patch while mom and dad were taking care of the new addition. We're so excited for one of our favorite families in Hollywood. Congrats to Heidi, Seal and their growing family!
We caught a sneak peek at Kristen Stewart shooting the November cover of Allure back in July at the Santa Monica Pier, and the issue is finally about to hit newsstands. It's yet another cover after her recent appearance in Interview as she makes the rounds to discuss her latest film in the Twilight series. She sat down to chat all about her personality, what sets the movies apart from all the other vampire stories, and even Robert Pattinson. Here's more:
- On her dating Robert Pattinson: "I read that story every day. . . it’s in a story every day, so let’s not put it in another one."
- On why Twilight resonates with fans: "There's a lot of [vampire] stuff out there, but this goes deeper. But it's [more than] just foreplay. Even though it does that so well —it does a f***ing good job — the build up is like, ridiculous. But it's all for the right reasons. You're so very much with Bella. You're so in her shoes that it's a vicarious experience. It's addictive."
- On people's reactions to the shots of her kissing Robert in New Moon: "This shot got everyone talking like I have some sort of great ass. But come on, I have a flat ass. I don't know what people are talking about."
To see more of Kristen and read what she has to say about her weight, her fashion and staying true to herself just read more
We Chat With Clive Owen, Video of Xavier's Vampire Transformation and Christina Hendricks Weds Her Funny Man
Clive Owen hit the red carpet at the Mill Valley Film Festival on Friday, and we were able to chat with the handsome actor about his own parenting strategies. Plus, watch video of Eclipse star Xavier Samuel filming the pivotal scenes where he transforms into a Vampire. And do you recognize Christina Hendricks's husband? We're here to jog your memory a bit about one of our favorite appearances from his past. Watch PopSugar Rush now!
It's time to play!