- DIY spa treatment: depuffing cucumber honey eye nourisher
- Wolfgang Puck's latest venture: iced coffee
- Do you like to double date?
- 10 clocks to get kids up and out
- Look book love: Madewell's Fall goodies
- Fall style: orange exteriors
- Which Hero would you miss the most?
- 10 small mistakes that may cost you the job
- Reasons people are turning to raw food
- Dont be surprised if a shelter asks for these six things
- iPhone tip: how to quickly scroll to the top of any screen
Posts for October 13th 2009
News From New Moon, JT Jokes About In-Laws, and Oprah Is Asked to Apologize For Making Dr. Phil Famous
We've got the latest from New Moon, including sexy Kristen, the soundtrack's new release date, and Summit on Twitter. Plus, check out what Justin TImberlake has to say about his possible future in-laws and how Oprah responded when she was asked to apologize for introducing the world to Dr. Phil. All that and some Sex and the City 2 and Gossip Girl news, too! Watch PopSugar Rush now!
It's time to play!
Penelope Cruz headed out to her car yesterday afternoon in NYC. She was fresh off a whirlwind weekend of promoting Broken Embraces, including two parties and multiple press events. Even though Penelope rarely talks about Javier, her BFF Pedro Almodovar had his fair share to say — he opened up at their premiere on Sunday by saying that Penelope has "achieved a very handsome, good boyfriend, two Oscar nominations, one Oscar, and the respect and admiration of her profession." Penelope certainly has a lot going for her, and now she apparently can add a fun guest starring gig to the list — according to Life & Style she'll be making a cameo in Sex and the City 2 where she'll be caught flirting with Mr. Big!
Naomi Campbell stripped down to an itty-bitty red bikini as she relaxed in Miami on Monday. Naomi's enjoying a vacation with boyfriend Vladislav Doronin after spending recent months walking the red carpet for award shows, fashion shows, and celebrity birthday bashes. She's also been lending her supermodel status to philanthropic causes — check out a sneak peek of her latest collaboration with Louis Vuitton benefiting the The White Ribbon Alliance. She'll also make an appearance in François Nars's 15th Anniversary book, with its profits benefiting charities around the globe.
More photos of Naomi so read more