- Before they were New Moon stars
- Bravo picks up second season of Top Chef Masters
- Bow-ed and the beautiful: stars who love hair bows
- Chicago high school has 115 teen moms
- Say good-bye to separation anxiety
- Cynthia Rowley surfs with Roxy
- Decorating with the Eames RAR Rocker
- How to determine if you can live on one income
- Four cute Tasmanian Devil babies born at the Taronga Zoo!
- Celebrity trainers who tweet
- Five free foodie apps for iPhone
Posts for October 22nd 2009
Are you ready to play? It's time!
Matt Damon and Luciana brought their daughter Gia out for a walk in Boston today. The family is in his hometown, which means he won't be making it to tonight's event for his charity ONEXONE in SF. Fellow celebrity supporters like Charlize Theron, Josh Groban, and Jeremy Piven will be there to hold down the fort — stay tuned for our updates from the red carpet. Meanwhile, Matt and his girls are taking care of business back on the East Coast. Perhaps they'll have time to join the Garner-Afflecks for one of their adorable park playdates.
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony grabbed a late dinner at Le Caprice in NYC. The couple has been all over the East Coast this month, supporting Marc's Dolphins in Miami and attending star-studded events at the White House. Jennifer will have her hands full over the next few months as she puts the finishing touches on her next album Love?, while simultaneously prepping for the Spring release of her next film The Back-Up Plan.
Paris Hilton worked up her appetite yesterday afternoon by shopping at a friend's charity resale shop with her sister Nicky in LA. Doug Reinhardt joined the fun later, and he and Paris were soon off to dinner at the Gulfstream restaurant. It was a day off from business for Paris, who recently sat down with the British radio host Fearne Cotton for an interview about her business empire. Paris confessed yet again to being in on the joke about her ditzy ways, saying, "I would do the baby voice and it's kind of like this character I made up, but in real life I'm completely different, I'm very down-to-earth, I'm smart, I know what's going on."
For more photos of Paris just read more