- Etsy finds: Edward Cullen
- The best veggie recipes
- Burberry set to launch their first cosmetics line
- Are you a fan of these Disney-inspired engagement rings?
- Best thing ever: New Moon's werewolf Bar Mitzvah
- Save more, and waste less of your kid's food
- Check out H Fredriksson
- Find the tastiest and cheapest food anywhere!
- Are skinny jeans bad for body image?
- Cats get in on the meow-lo-ween fun
- Get your retro on: mix tape madness
Posts for October 25th 2009
Rachel Bilson headed out for her morning coffee fix in LA on Friday. Accessorizing her cute look with her favorite bag, Rachel was dressed for a casual day out with pals after her Vanity Fair charity event with Kristen Bell on Thursday. Although Rachel says she hasn't nailed down any wedding details with fiancé Hayden just yet, we know that it's sure to be a stylish affair whenever the big day finally arrives.
Mark Wahlberg practiced a few stunts on the set of The Other Guys in NYC earlier this week. This film has given him a chance to show off his comedic skills with funny costars like Will Ferrell, but Mark will be showcasing his action abilities when he eventually starts work on The Brazilian Job with Charlize Theron. We caught up with her Thursday at the ONEXONE event in SF, and while she didn't talk about working with Mark, we did chat about her charity work.
To see more photos of Mark on set just read more