- Stars show us how (and how not) to wear colorful hair
- Star stylists dish on Halloween costumes
- 10 nostalgic candies to remember!
- Today's fashion world might have passed up Cindy Crawford
- Guess Rebecca Gayheart's due date!
- Modesty is the policy for Colin Hanks's LA purchase
- How well do you know Halloween's scariest movies?
- Eight successful companies that are still hiring
- Ease sore muscles with a tennis ball
- They're ba-aack — world's smallest rabbits fight extinction
- Which new handset tickles your fancy?
Posts for October 28th 2009
Ready to play? It's time!
Feel like your social life’s been turned into that outfit everybody’s already seen you in a thousand times before? Maybe it’s time to try on a little fun and wake up that inner social goddess.
We've all taken an old piece of clothing and made it feel brand spanking new with the magic of accessorizing, so get ready to do the same with your life. Arbor Mist and all its juicy flavors wants to put some zing back in your day with games, contests, and more ideas on how to dress your life in delicious fun. So get yourself ready and visit RefreshYourFun.OnSugar.com to start freshening up that stale after-work slump with a little shimmer and shine. It’ll be like wearing a new outfit every single day of the week! What are you waiting for? Get ready to accessorize your hearts out!
Rachel Bilson stopped off at an LA grocery store yesterday to pick up a petite pumpkin and was back out running errands in plaid today. She didn't stop off at the patch like so many of the celebrity families, but she's still getting into the Halloween spirit. Rachel shared her costume plans with us last week, but you'll have to stay tuned for part two of our PopSugar Rush 7 Reasons Halloween Is Huge in 2009 special tomorrow to find out what she's dressing as!
Lots more of Rachel around town so read more
Diane Kruger joined Jessica Stroup and Lily Collins in LA last night to preview Jason Wu's Spring 2010 collection at Neiman Marcus. It was a special night about fashion for Diane, who's been busy with movie events like the Santa Barbara Film Festival and the Hollywood Awards. She opened up about how perfect Jason's dresses are for hitting the red carpet, and his gowns should come in handy with all the press she'll have to do for her upcoming projects.