- Nine questions to ask yourself before adopting
- Found it: glam side table from Melrose Place
- Self help books: real or fake?
- The eBay way to tackle Fall
- Portable chic: my favorite DS cases
- Play guess the celebrity tattoo!
- Adrien and Topher take on Predators
- Six must-have millionaire habits
- How to: burn 300 calories in Fall
- Raise breast cancer awareness in the kitchen
- Five unusual ways to show off your ultrasound
Posts for October 7th 2009
New Moon Details, Vampire Diaries Goes Old Timey, Our Exclusive Glee Greeting, and Winner of LL's 6126 Contest
We have a sneak peek at The Vampire Diaries flashback episode as well as all the newest details about New Moon's release. Plus, check out a look at tonight's episode of Glee and a reminder from cute Finn about entering BuzzSugar's contest! Also, we have the exclusive interview with the winner of FabSugar and Lindsay Lohan's 6126 Leggings design contest. Watch PopSugar Rush now and stay tuned tomorrow for part two of our vampire special!
Get ready to play!
George Clooney was back to work on the set of The American in Italy today. Clooney's hair looks grayer than ever in the sun — he certainly joins Anderson in the handsome silver fox category. After his hours filming, George met up with his girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis for a hand holding walk and shopping at the local market. While George is overseas, his parents were on hand to accept an award from his home state of Kentucky on his behalf yesterday.