- Which November movie do you want to see the most?
- And the NYC Marathon winners are...
- Turn your BlackBerry into a flashlight with this BB app!
- How to keep those wee teeth healthy this Halloween
- Would you rather eat mashed or sweet potatoes?
- Have you ever colored your hair darker or redder for Fall?
- US lifts HIV/AIDS travel ban
- The bountiful best from Fall '10 bridal fashion week
- Roundup: 10 fabulous wool rugs
- What's your main goal for November?
- Go batty for this bat fact or bat myth quiz!
Posts for November 1st 2009
Robert Pattinson sported that famous Yankees hat as he took off from LA on Saturday and arrived at the Narita International Airport in Japan today. He was in LA for a few days to refresh before heading out and greeting fans with a smile. He may have been your dream Halloween date, but he didn't have a chance to dress up this year. Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner headed off in another direction for their own promotional duties — starting in Brazil — while Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene partied the night away in Las Vegas. Even though Rob himself didn't put on any costumes, there were tons of Edward Cullen and Bella Swans at Halloween celebrations around the world — did you see any great ones?
For more photos of Rob leaving LAX and in Japan, just read more