- 10 ways TV shows bared or covered pregnant bellies
- Stuffed squash two ways for beginners and experts
- How to apply blush on square faces
- Women buy the underpants in the relationships
- Ray-Ban Wayfarers get painted for fun
- Bold and beautiful red hues for your home
- Forbes reveals the top-earning men in prime time
- Does your job fit your personality?
- Yoga insight you may not learn from your class
- Do you know how to check your pet's pulse?
- Hot holiday item to pre-order: new Super Mario Brothers for the Wii
Posts for November 11th 2009
Stars of the country world came together tonight in Nashville for the 2009 CMA Awards! We'll be back with all the red carpet, show and press room highlights soon, but we're kicking it off with a taste of what to expect. As expected, the two darlings of the genre Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift looked gorgeous on the red carpet and stage while their friend Kellie Pickler showed off her darker hair. Kid Rock also came out for the fun. Check out some early highlights!
Today's PopSugar Rush features Jessica Biel talking about her girl crush on Jennifer Garner, which she says is all about respect. Plus, Glee is back tonight, and we've got a sneak peek! Jon Gosselin tries to turn back time, one Ed Hardy shirt at a time, while Rihanna talks about the effects of speaking out about Chris Brown. Watch PopSugar Rush now!
Ready to play? Let's go!
Shia LaBeouf was in a familiar outfit yesterday on the NYC set of Money Never Sleeps, where he was joined by costar Michael Douglas for a walk in the park before meeting up with Carey Mulligan. She was back to work this morning, as she balances the demands of filming with those of promoting her latest project. Rumors of trouble between Shia and Carey have surfaced in the past, but things between the dating co-workers seem to be right back on track.
To see more Shia, Michael and Carey on set, just read more
Justin Timberlake took a stroll around the LA set of The Social Network yesterday. He had a moment of solitude on his walk back towards his trailer, which was a change from his super social weekend with Jessica Biel. Justin and Jessica are going through some stuff in their relationship, but at least she's back in California after being away in Vancouver filming The A-Team. She had a girls'-only night yesterday, though, when she joined her Valentine's Day costar and crush Jennifer Garner for dinner at Madeo.