- Check out Buzz's December movie preview
- 5 sexy bar tools for the aspiring bar chef
- Who styled your hair when you were a child?
- Do you prefer to shop Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
- Handling extra guests in your home
- Dish the details of your first kiss!
- What do you know about your cup of joe?
- Venting at work is good for your health
- Should dads stay out of the delivery room?
- Did you buy any tech on Black Friday?
- Over 10 million turtles can be thankful
Posts for November 29th 2009
We don't have any details at the moment, but according to People Magazine, Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal have split up. The couple has been together for two and a half years and were rumored to have broken up before at the very start of their relationship. In October of 2007, they were spotted getting very romantic in Rome and since then they've been one of our favorite couples. We'll update with more information when we have it, but for now sad to hear that it didn't work out between Reese and Jake.
Update: According to both Jake and Reese's reps, the two have NOT split and are still together! We're so glad this turned out not to be true.
Heidi Klum and Seal posted the first public photos of their new daughter, Lou, on their websites this weekend. Their three other kids, Leni, Johan, and Henry, got in on some of the posing in an especially adorable group shot. Earlier in the month, Heidi hit the runway at the VS Fashion Show wowing everyone with her post-baby body just six weeks after giving birth. Her biggest job, however, is being a mom, which included throwing Johan a train-themed third birthday party last weekend. Baby Lou is so precious and is sure to get in on all the regular family fun like trips to the park and dressing up together — congrats to the Samuels!