- Smell the rainbow: fragrances across the spectrum
- Thanksgiving tip: calculate how much food you need
- Are teens growing up too fast or too slowly?
- Five easy teething ring alternatives
- Get to know jewelry designer Paige Novick
- Cool idea: decorate with antique keys
- Check out all the stars on set last week!
- The best time to buy, from clothes to cars
- Beware BPAs in your canned goods
- Costumed creatures! Your pets dressed up for Halloween
- Geek's 10 favorite Lego-themed items!
Posts for November 8th 2009
Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy seemed to be back on good terms Saturday at a rugby match in London.
Kristen Stewart took a break from her rigorous New Moon promotional schedule to attend the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation's annual "Walk To Cure Diabetes" in LA today. She joined Sugar Ray Leonard for a ceremonial ribbon cutting, before taking the stage to say a few words to the crowd. Kristen wore one of the organization's t-shirts, but, of course, she added her signature knotted touch. She spent the rest of her weekend with Taylor and Robert doing press, following interviews on Friday and a special fan event at Hot Topic. There's no rest in sight for Kristen, as she and the cast enter the home stretch before November 20.
To see more Kristen, just read more