- Get the secret to Jessica Biel's hot body
- Cute and creative circuit board products
- 12 days of edible gifts: Bacon jam
- Gossip Girl is becoming a comic book
- Philanthropic fashion brand Edun is getting revamped
- Deborah Lippman talks holiday nail trends
- 20 bad vintage Christmas ads
- What do you know about whooping cough?
- Check out the new issue of Lonny
- Chihuahuas are the most common breed in CA shelters
- 10 tips for saving more at the grocery store
Posts for December 10th 2009
It's time to guess!
James Franco looked full of energy at the Brooks Brothers holiday event to benefit St. Jude Children's Hospital in NYC yesterday. James is quite a character, but most of you are on board with his theory that his stint on General Hospital is performance art. These days, his younger brother Dave is making us laugh as well on Scrubs. He recently joked around with Buzz about his ridiculous character Cole, which helped land him a spot on our poll for favorite rising star of 2009. Maybe next year we can get the two cute Franco boys together for a project or another funny video.
Britney Spears was back on top this year — she spent most of the months on her worldwide Circus tour including her first ever shows in Australia to finish it off! She also slowly gained more and more custody of her sons Sean Preston and Jayden James with Kevin Federline along for the ride some of the time. Britney also got closer with her boyfriend and agent Jason Trawick which included lots of romantic and family bikini time. Take a look back at some of the year's most memorable Britney moments and check out the rest of our Best of 2009 slideshows and polls here.