- Say happy holidays with fresh fruit decorations
- Easy cheesy appetizers perfect for the holidays
- Tips for covering up a holiday hangover
- What 2009 TV character makes you happy to be a woman?
- Which stroller is the best of the bunch in 2009?
- FabSugar exclusive: Roland Mouret's rainbow connection and Beyonce inspiration
- Why Parks and Recreation is the best sitcom of the year
- Six signs your workplace is dysfunctional
- Holiday treats that are naughty and nice for your diet
- Bo Obama rings in the season with bells on
- Fun last minute geeky gifts for $20 and under
Posts for December 14th 2009
Posh Steps Out With Marc Jacobs, a First Look at Kristen in the Runaways, and Nicole Richie Gets Serenaded!
Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning are set to head to Sundance with The Runaways, and we've got the first official picture from the film. Plus, video of Victoria Beckham out in Paris with Marc Jacobs and Taylor Lautner's impressive martial arts on SNL. Nicole Richie joked with us about her newly darker hair, too. Watch PopSugar Rush now!
It's time to play!
Joel Madden had Harlow in his arms last night while he and Nicole headed into a friend's LA home. The trio made their outing without baby Sparrow, though the foursome is often together for fun times at home. Nicole was able to spend time with her family after launching her House of Harlow holiday collection on Saturday — we were there, so check out what Nicole had to say about her new hair color! Nicole is a hard-working mom, but she also revealed that she'll have some time off to hopefully squeeze in some Christmas-time skiing and a New Year's celebration in Las Vegas.
Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger kept close for warmth during a walk in NYC on Saturday. They're back in the US after a vacation in Mexico, where Diane joined the year's hottest ladies in bikinis alongside shirtless Josh. Both Josh and Diane needed a little rest and relaxation before they welcome a work-filled 2010 — in addition to his work on Fringe, Josh is gearing up to star in a sci-fi thriller while Diane's set to appear in the next round of ads for L'Oreal.