- 10 festive holiday mantels!
- Fast and easy dinner: skirt steak and roasted pepper couscous
- 5 indispensable holiday hair tricks
- Tips for surviving overload this holiday season
- Test your baby teeth knowledge!
- Fab ad: Lanvin Spring '10
- Play Buzz's brand new holiday movie faceoff to win a prize!
- Spending tips for the holiday hostess
- A lighter holiday cocktail: mulled cider with calvados
- Super cute stocking stuffers for cats
- The best organizational tips of 2009 (and beyond)
Posts for December 20th 2009
Brittany Murphy's husband Simon Monjack was seen arriving back at home this afternoon, just a few hours after the shocking news that 32-year-old Brittany died today. According to TMZ, the LAPD is launching an investigation into her death, but Monjack doesn't want there to be an autopsy performed. The coroner's office will go ahead with the procedure anyway — though foul play is "not suspected." Meanwhile, there has been an outpouring of love for the Clueless star including from celebrities like Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Simpson, and her ex Ashton Kutcher on Twitter.
Brittany Murphy passed away this morning, according to a developing story on TMZ. There was a 911 call placed at around 8 a.m. from her husband Simon Monjack's home. The cause of death was cardiac arrest. Brittany was 32 years old. According to TMZ's sources, she was found in the shower by her mother.
This is such a sad story — we'll update with any further details. Our thoughts are with her loved ones; rest in peace, Brittany.
Update: Her friend and ex Ashton Kutcher twittered his condolences, saying: "2day the world lost a little piece of sunshine. My deepest condolences go out 2 Brittany’s family, her husband, & her amazing mother Sharon. see you on the other side kid."
Update: Her rep released the following statement: "In this time of sadness, the family thanks you for your love and support. It is their wish that you respect their privacy."
Levi McConaughey waved to his dad in Malibu on Friday.