- The most inspirational women of the decade
- Do you know your party glasses?
- Paraben-free beauty products worth checking out
- Pros and cons to being a SAHM
- BCBG Max Azria bridesmaid collection coming soon!
- Holiday decorating with plants and flowers
- Jennifer Connelly and Paul Bettany in Creation
- Three ways to tackle duty-free
- Foods to help lower your cholesterol
- Beware of holiday tree hazards for your pet
- Three ways to get your weather forecast delivered daily
Posts for December 22nd 2009
From long-awaited "I Dos" to surprising bikini moments, the year in television had a lot to offer. We're here to round up our top 10 favorites, some of which made us laugh, while others made us cry, and all of them made us thankful for our DVRs so we could rewind and watch them over and over. Check out our list and don't miss all the other Best of 2009 and Best of the Decade coverage — watch the PopSugar Rush Special Best TV Moments of 2009 now!
It's time to play!
Kevin Jonas and his longtime girlfriend Danielle Deleasa tied the knot over the weekend in a fairy-tale ceremony on Long Island. The newlyweds were soon off for a romantic honeymoon in Mexico, and they spent yesterday afternoon soaking up the sun side by side. Like a good husband, Kevin was there to help Danielle apply the sunscreen and shower her with kisses — click through to see Kevin and Danielle's first vacation as husband and wife!