Posts for December 26th 2009
- Yum's serving up the best pitcher drinks and dishes out the best food trends
- Bella's got the most shocking beauty stories and the looks that turned a few heads
- Tres has celebrity predictions as well as the hottest new phrases of the decade
- Lil hands out awards for their favorite new mom and new dad of the year
- Fab reveals their favorite models and announces the biggest trend in fashion
- Casa takes a look back at this year's ten worst decorating mistakes
- Buzz breaks down the best albums of the decade and the most influential reality shows
- Savvy wants to know what you splurged on and shares the most secure job of 2009
- Fit crowns Taylor Lautner as the most buff bod and has the skinny on the best fit recipes
- Pet wags their tale at these top ten doggie flicks and remembers sweet Daisy
- Geek has an app for everything as well as the best tech trends of '09
- Pop's pumped up over the year's cutest couples and the decade's biggest headlines
John Mayer spent his Tuesday night making the rounds in Hollywood. He's on a holiday break from traveling to support Battle Studies, though he'll be back on the road for a show in San Diego on the 29th and a New Year's Eve performance in Las Vegas that he's hoping fans attend dressed up in Mad Men style. John recently kicked off his tour in NYC, where he also recorded an installment of VH1 Storytellers set to air on Jan. 28. Things don't look like they'll be calming down for John when 2010 rolls around despite his claims that he's taking a break from dating, but he's already twittering about his resolutions for the new year.
Chris Pine stopped by some stores on Thursday in LA.
Indulge us for a minute — we know that all these couples are over and have been, in most cases, for years. Still when we were looking back at the decade in celebrity relationships, we noticed from the comments that some of you, like us, still have that place in your hearts for former golden couples. So putting all else aside, like current happiness (I know, I know), if it were ever to be even possible, which celebrity couple do you secretly wish would get back together?
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt passed another twelve months doing practically everything in front of the cameras. It was a particularly big year for the duo, from their wedding and subsequent swine flu-free Mexican honeymoon to baby rumors and a book. Click through to see their hilarious time in photos.