- Fab's top 50 looks of the year
- A lighter NYE drink — Lillet champagne cocktail
- What home décor gifts did you give and receive for the holidays?
- Year-end money tip — get a head start
- Movie preview: Tim Allen's Crazy on the Outside
- What beauty gifts did you receive?
- 10 things to never say to pregnant woman
- Would you rather go out or stay in on New Year's Eve
- Alec Baldwin vs Steve Martin — who's more your type?
- Name famously furry faces: Jack Russell Terrier edition!
- This flash drive is a comb too
Posts for December 27th 2009
Bradley Cooper was spotted Tuesday on the way out of his LA home. He's currently playing host to his visiting parents, though he has girlfriend Renee Zellweger to help keep them company. Bradley and Renee still have been able to sneak out for a recent movie night, as their relationship grows stronger despite you guys being unsure they'd make it this far. All in all it seems like 2009 has been a good year for Mr. Cooper, from his successful relationship with Renee to a Golden Globe nomination for The Hangover.
To see more Bradley, just read more
There are lots of red carpets to stroll down in Hollywood, but sometimes certain ladies have us wondering why they picked a particular outfits. There are flashbulbs galore at huge events, but some stars don't seem to have mastered the art of dressing for the cameras. Diane Kruger was voted best dressed on Fab so, tell us what you think — who had the worst red-carpet style of 2009?