- Be still my heart: 14 animals with lovely markings
- Who wore it better: Zoe Kravitz vs. Eva Longoria
- Street Drug Slang or Makeup Shade?
- Love it or leave it: Kiss-o-Meter
- Confessions of a Shopaholic seems worth the ticket price
- Sugardaddy: Clive Owen
- Taste test: Burger King's Angry Whopper
- Scarlett Johansson is just not that into dieting or the gym
- Obama honors Lincoln at Ford Theater
- Movie preview: Angels and Demons
- Oscar worthy gadgets: The Wrestler
- Who's crazier: Joaquin Phoenix or Crispin Glover?
- Eight alternative uses for serving trays
Posts for February 12th 2009
Beyonce sang big at the 2009 NAACP Image Awards in Los Angeles on Thursday night.
Renée Zellweger held down the fort without costar Chris Noth at the photo call and premiere of My One and Only earlier today at the Berlin Film Festival. The actress said she was drawn to this movie because it's about self discovery, which is something she's working on. With a new man in her life who can keep her interested romantically and intellectually, hopefully Renée's road to figuring herself out is smoother than ever.
To see more photos of the actress in Germany, just read more
Katherine Heigl puckered up to a doggie alongside her husband Josh Kelley at the grand opening of Orange Bone Pet Store in LA last night. Katherine may need a little extra puppy love now that she's all over the news again with rumors that she and T.R. Knight are leaving Grey's Anatomy. Apparently nothing is set in stone just yet, but it seems like Katherine may have more room in her schedule for films and her animals if all goes according to her plans.
More of Katherine and Josh so just read more
Interview with Imagination Movers: Disney's Amazing Dad Band Disney's hottest dad act, the Imagination Movers encourage friendship, creativity, and thinking while they get kids up off the couch. You may assume this is just another example of the Mouse's Midas touch, but it's more. Lil had a chance to chat with the dads — check out how Hurricane Katrina altered their lives and led them to become male role models on the Disney channel.