- Design your dream outfits with OnSugar's Spreadmaker!
- Flavor your own chips with Kettle's Create-a-Chip Kit
- Get that smoke stink out of your hair
- The US tries to smoke out tobacco with the largest tax increase ever
- Baby-friendly bath products
- Ikea's democratic design through the decades
- Bring Wolverine and his mutant friend to your town!
- Spanking does a couple good?!
- Recession garden substitutes for people short on space
- 6 steps for getting back on track after vacation
- Matthew Goode's a good dog walker
- A fond farewell to the Woz
- Meet Ogden, inappropriate yoga guy
Posts for April 2nd 2009
What's more fun than a guess who at the end of the day? Multiple guess whos — so get guessing!
Megan Joy: "I've Got No Beef With Simon" Idol's Megan Joy, spoke today about her elimination, the caw-ing, and her comments about not caring what Simon said. She said she woke up on Wednesday "feeling like I was going to go home no matter what" and decided to make the most of her last few Idol moments because part of her was ready to leave the show and go home to her son. Check out what else she had to say.
Ryan Reynolds swapped his cap for his motorcycle helmet as he left LA's Chateau Marmont yesterday afternoon. He looked pretty serious, to which he added a dose of sarcasm when he wrote a critique of the seal hunting industry for the Huffington Post. That may have had a tongue-in-cheek April Fools' Day feel, but unfortunately the same can't be said for some of yesterday's bad news — his new movie Wolverine leaked onto the Internet yesterday, a month before its May 1 release date.