- Take a trip to Udaipur, India — the world's best city
- Ray-Ban opens their first ever online store
- Why PetSugar loves PetAirways
- Real or fake: weird US sex laws
- 10 beauty sticks for Summer
- Paging Dr. Crazy: check out the new House promo
- Avoid post-wedding weight gain
- Do you let your kids eat off the floor?
- Craveworthy Summer laptop bag sale
- Test your Mayer IQ. . . Oscar Mayer that is
- Caleb Nichol and Julie Cooper's manse from The OC is up for sale
Posts for July 15th 2009
Time to get your guess on!
Dakota Fanning filmed scenes for The Runaways at a cupcake shop in LA yesterday. Her character Cherie Currie looked a lot more wholesome without her usual partner in crime around to keep her on her toes. The role of Cherie's father was recently cast, which means Dakota will have another costar to keep her company when Kristen isn't around.
To see more photos of Dakota just read more
Hunter Parrish went preppy for a photo shoot appearing in next month's GQ. It's a slightly different look than cover guy Channing Tatum's shirtless poses — not that we haven't been treated to that hotness on the show — and Hunter's interview also got a little sillier. He chatted about how he almost ended up as the leading man in High School Musical, older women, and his decision to show some skin on Weeds. He said:
- On being shirtless so often on Weeds: "It’s not contractual, it’s just where my storyline is. I had to show my butt last season for the first time. And I had a hard time deciding whether to do it — we didn’t decide until the morning of the shoot. . . I called my parents and I was like, "Are you guys going to disown me if I do this?" I don’t make all my decisions by them but it was nice to hear that they were supportive and clued-in.
- On repeatedly sleeping with older women on TV: "I don’t know. Maybe I’m a better actor when I know there’s going to be an older woman involved."
- On almost getting Zac Efron's part in High School Musical: "That is definitely a rumor but it was really, really close. It was down to five guys and then I got offered a part in this amazing Robin Williams movie. And I thought to myself: fly to Vancouver and meet the director for this Robin Williams movie, or stay and finish the auditions for the Disney Chanel movie? So I didn’t even go to the last audition. I heard a rumor that I was their favorite, but I never made it to the end. I mean I would have had a blast doing it. But I’m so happy for Zac, he’s the only guy for that."