- Check out nine movie-to-TV hits and misses
- Great Mad Men design ideas
- Name that movie: horse edition
- Guess the celebrity by her hot handbag!
- Harlequin romance jumps into the teen reading pool
- Get Ashley Greene's fun, fearless makeup
- Fittingly green: armpocket for the iPhone
- Mom's night out: flashback to pre-baby days
- An MP3 player punchline: TV hates the Zune
- How money are you? The cost of fast food around the world
- Starbucks renames several stores to blend in with your 'hood
Posts for July 16th 2009
Get ready — it's time to play!
Christina Aguilera was decked out in white yesterday to film a PSA in LA. She belted out her hit "Beautiful," which will be used in an upcoming spot for World Charity Relief. Christina, who has been laying low and spending time with her 17-month-old son Max, was recently appointed as one of the organization's celebrity ambassadors, which should bring her back into the spotlight a bit.
To see more of Christina filming, just read more
Jennifer Lopez got some attention from the hair and wardrobe departments after arriving on the NYC set of The Back-Up Plan earlier today. Her twins were able to visit when the movie was filming back in LA, but now the cast and crew have relocated to the opposite coast. She was able to fit in a trip to Disneyland with Marc before heading east, so at least it's not all work and no play for Jennifer.
To see more of Jennifer, just read more