- 11 things worth the money in tough times
- Fashion Week Swim scorches Miami
- Have you ever actually finished a bottle of nail polish?
- 11 female photographers who rock my world
- Movie preview: Robin Williams in World's Greatest Dad
- How do you cover up your beach-bound baby bump?
- Try on Ray-Bans virtually with a new online mirror
- Sweet happy hour: peach and mango sangria
- A simple solution for swimmer's ear
- Sleeping comfortably in the Summer heat
- Tiny dog nurses tiny red panda cubs
Posts for July 19th 2009
Heidi Klum had an outing with her pint-sized entourage in NYC on Thursday. Leni stayed cool in her little pink swimsuit, getting a push on the swings from mom. Johan was too cute getting a shoulder ride while Henry stayed occupied with a video game. Heidi and her trio always know how to have a good time, and they have even more reason to smile now that Project Runway has scored two Emmy nominations.
More of Heidi and the kids if you read more