- 10 things to enjoy while it's hot outside
- What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
- White House salaries: guess how much
- Janelle Monáe talks music, style, books, and beauty
- 10 Americans not born in the USA
- Should there be more half hour dramas?
- Wee are the world: Room to Read expands global literacy
- Are you blogging less because you're Twittering more?
- 2009 sunscreen guide
- Home away from home: the Maidstone in East Hampton
- Would you share a shower with your pet?
Posts for July 5th 2009
After working hard Britney Spears has been enjoying some down time in LA doing her usual thing. The good news is she looks fit and happy and has gotten healthy enough to be able to enjoy some of the most mundane every day outings like her usual Starbucks run driving herself. Although many of you are not a fan of brown haired Brit, we're just thrilled to see life resume to normal and even having her report on how much fun she had with her boys on the boat the other day before heading back to work overseas this weekend.
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green went on a coffee run together earlier this week. Transformers 2 has been kicking butt at the box office, but director Michael Bay isn't exactly thrilled with Megan right now. Bay doesn't agree with Megan's assessment that his films "aren't about acting" and shot back by saying that the film's star "says some ridiculous things." Megan has a bit of trouble keeping her mouth shut, but maybe next time she'll be more discreet before offending the directors that are making her a big star.