- Get a taste of wine country for less in Calistoga
- Host a stylishly vintage bachelorette party
- Bella quiz: new fragrance or soap opera character?
- Word du jour: Fakeup
- Into the mouths of babes: food facts for kids
- Trend alert: bejeweled necklaces
- 10 ways to light up the night
- More SNL alums join Adam Sandler's "Grown-Up" comedy
- International diet secrets
- Brilliant or baffling? The fishtank toilet
- Stuck on you: a geeky sticker roundup
Posts for July 6th 2009
Get ready — it's time to play!
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens celebrated their Fourth of July together with a bite to eat at Panera in LA. Zac showed off a new shorter 'do, which is a change from his signature side-swept bangs. Vanessa and her Zac kept their holiday a little more low-key than some other celebrities after he had plenty of solo fun in the sun last week.
Lauren Conrad left Bar Deluxe after a night out with Lo Bosworth on Thursday as she returns to her regular LA routine. She prepared for the Fourth of July by painting her nails red, white, and blue, which earned her a shoutout from Lo. LC wasn't the only one getting festive this weekend — check out our slideshow of stars celebrating the holiday all over the world.
Angelina Jolie led Shiloh and Zahara by the hand on their way out of a princess-themed dance class in LA earlier today. The girls are only getting more beautiful as they grow up, and their mom was looking glamorous as usual. The Jolie-Pitts are grounded for now as Brad waits for details on his stalled project, but it seems like the girls are still having plenty of fun before the family's next move.