- Get the look: stylish ladies of Mad Men
- Fact or fiction: debunking myths about the Muslim headscarf
- Should there be an age limit on motherhood?
- First look: Fringe season two
- How to: set and achieve financial goals
- Hughes cinema style: Weird Science
- Testing out the Zeo Personal Sleep Coach
- Can you guess which country the beer is from?
- 10 cereals with eight or more grams of fiber
- March of the Magellanic Penguins at the San Francisco Zoo
- Meet the new ANTM models and predict their makeover fate
Posts for August 12th 2009
Get your thinking caps on — it's time to play!
Shia LaBeouf stepped out for coffee before heading to an appointment in LA this morning. The actor leads a pretty laid-back life these days, but he still didn't make it out to accept his surfboard at the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday. From the looks of these photos, he has something else important to celebrate — he's not wearing his hand brace anymore! Shia's injured fingers have been in various bandaged-up stages for the past year since his car accident, but it might finally be time for him to move on with a few valuable lessons learned.