- Which '90s supermodel still has it?
- 10 tasty panini recipes
- Six geeky hotel amenities to love
- Art posters to lend a helping hand
- Real or fake: married couples' Facebook overshares
- Five good reasons to wash wee hands
- Five questions for Private Practice
- Hiking dos and don'ts
- An unconventional love story: when monkey meets bunny
- Beer: three ways it does a beauty good
- Seven tricky tactics employers use to evaluate you
Posts for August 13th 2009
Heidi Montag's Playboy officially hits stands tomorrow, but the photos are out! Her quotes left little to the imagination as to her sex life with Spencer and the full shoot is similarly open — though as she promised, there's no nudity. You can check out the full set here, but for some of you seeing her dirty bikini cover might have been enough of a taste. So now that it's all out there, what do you think about Heidi Montag's Playboy shoot — she kept it classy or nice try, she still looks trashy?
Brad Pitt would legalize gay marriage and marjiuana if he were elected Mayer of New Orleans, while Regis assumes that Kate Gosselin would ever even want Jon back after all his behavior. Plus, the Disney kids team up for the environment, and Kourtney Kardashian reveals her baby daddy. All that and more, so check out today's PopSugar Rush!
It's time to play!
Halle Berry stepped out to run a few errands earlier this afternoon in LA. She was back in a baggy shirt and boyfriend jeans, after a weeklong parade of flowy shirts and loose-fitting dresses. Nahla wasn't on hand for today's outing, but Gabriel's apparently pretty good at holding down the fort at home while Halle enjoys a little time solo.
To see more Halle, just read more