- Seven unconventional cupcake recipes
- Mandy Moore wants you to energize your ladyparts
- 10 cool beauty necklaces that will charm you
- Pimp your crib: go wild with giraffes
- How well do you know Rachel Zoe?
- 10 cool alternatives to off-the-shelf headboards
- James McAvoy may star in Redford's Lincoln movie
- How to: defuse any situation
- The farer cell phone sex: four phones made for women
- Five reasons you're not dropping pounds
- Droopy dog mouths and dangling tongues — that's hot!
Posts for August 18th 2009
Britney Spears has spent the past few days in tons of skimpy suits playing poolside with her boys, and the bikini fun didn't end when she stopped by Letterman to read the top 10 list last night! Most of you were excited to see her appearance, and here's a peek at the top 10 ways things would be different if Britney Spears were president. We'll cast one vote based on her "free pie for everybody" platform! What do you think — funny or not so much?
Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart Play Anatomy, Rihanna Brings Music to MTV, and the Beatles Hit Rock Band!
This morning we got a look at the lead story in today's PopSugar Rush — Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart's nude romp girlfriend speaks about how they were just having fun. Now, in the full edition find out what fans had to say about the video as well as when we'll get to see Rihanna, Jay-Z, and Kanye's new video. Plus, a peek at the Beatles on Rock Band and Kelly Clarkson serenading Robert Pattinson. Watch the full episode now!
Get your fingers ready — it's time to play!
Whitney Port stepped out in NYC yesterday wearing a combo of a crop top and shorts. The always uniquely dressed Whitney is back in Manhattan after a recent trip in Miami, where she was hard at work on the next season of The City. TV isn't the only thing occupying Whitney's time these days — she's also developing an all-natural lipstick that will partially benefit charity.
To see more Whitney just read more