- 10 places to budget travel this Fall
- Fab read: Christian Siriano's Fierce Style
- Summer of salads: heirloom tomato panzanella
- 7 chic handmade laptop sleeves
- 10 sexy bedhead styles to try
- A quick peek at Leonardo in Inception
- Foods that zap your energy
- Trend alert: converted barns
- Bo Obama gets his own parade
- Fall's best mom shows: will you tune in?
- Awkward: he liked me until he saw my Facebook page
Posts for August 24th 2009
If imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, then Britney Spears should feel pretty good about Heidi's Miss Universe performance last night. Montag tried to be like Brit-Brit, so hear what we have to say about her attempts. Plus, find out what Rachel Zoe is excited about on season two of her show, and take a look at the aftermath of this weekend's horrifying developments for murder suspect Ryan Jenkins. Check it all out now on PopSugar Rush!
It's time to play!
Gwen Stefani had Zuma in her arms Saturday for a trip to a farmers market in LA before meeting up with Kingston at an LA park. They enjoyed an afternoon in the sun after celebrating Zuma's first birthday last week at the end of their whirlwind Summer on the road. Gwen's back to spending her time off lunching with pals and hanging out with her boys, but that doesn't mean she'll stop rocking her favorite ripped jeans or showing off her signature style.
Check out more of Gwen and the boys when you read more
Ashlee Simpson was in another chic minidress Saturday to celebrate the upcoming premiere of Melrose Place in LA. She was joined on the blue carpet by her costar Katie Cassidy, new guest star Jenna Dewan, and fellow CW actress Jessica Stroup. A few lovely ladies from the original TV series were also on hand, like Laura Leighton and Daphne Zuniga. Heather Locklear wasn't there, but there are rumors she's in talks to reprise her role on the spinoff.
To see more photos of the ladies including Daphne Zuniga, Laura Leighton, and many others, just read more