- Try out a hummingbird cupcake
- Will you wear Kim Kardashian's new fragrance?
- Pearl Jam fans: do you like their new songs?
- 7 holistic practices and services to share with your pet
- Girls on film: Linda Evangelista, V Magazine
- Hugh Hefner documentary — would you watch it?
- Get your shop on — all the best baby shower gifts
- Download Snow Leopard wallpapers for free
- Are your weekend workouts longer?
- 90210 is not the priciest zip code
- Nice and new: Seating For Eating by StudioIlse
Posts for August 30th 2009
Jessica Alba had a playful looking Honor in her arms for lunch at Urth Cafe in LA on Friday. The family was in Austin recently while Jessica shot her part of Robert Rodriguez's Machete. Cash twittered that they were happy to return to LA, and that Honor just took her first steps. The adorable one-year-old has been all over the country in mom and dad's arms, but now she's ready to set out on her own two feet!
Mischa Barton was still in her curlers as she walked to work on the set of The Beautiful Life in NYC on Friday. She smoked a cigarette despite the rain, but looked like she was in better spirits when the weather cleared up a bit. Earlier in the week Mischa opened up about what happened in her personal life this Summer and most of you appreciated hearing it straight from the source, as she dives back into work on her anticipated new show.
For more photos of Mischa just read more