- 2009 Outside Lands: a beautiful weekend
- Rhode Island: a taste of the Ocean State
- Rest your head on these 10 geeky pillows!
- Bella quiz: do you know your beauty top sellers?
- The vacation's over, Bo is back to business!
- Fall glimpse: heavenly handbags
- Britain to impose booze ban on "antisocial" drunks
- 5 things parents are discouraged from practicing anymore
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with these 200 calorie snacks
- Match the car to its base sticker price
- 10 design ideas to steal from London's Haymarket Hotel
Posts for August 31st 2009
Rob and Kristen's Friday in Vancouver, a Maybe Michael Jackson World Record, and DJ AM's Chilling Final Interviews
This weekend the Eclipse cast hit the town for filming and fun in Vancouver — we've got video of the sexy cast. Plus, watch as thousands try to set a record dancing to "Thriller" on Michael Jackson's 51st birthday and some footage of DJ AM talking about making a show about addiction. All that and more — watch PopSugar Rush now!
Get ready to play!
John Krasinski was beaming as he arrived at LAX yesterday just a few days after some good news emerged. On Friday, The Office star announced his engagement to Emily Blunt — check out her diamond ring here. John's character Jim has been gearing up for his long-awaited wedding to Pam — a preview of the new season is out — but he's also going to have some real life nuptials to plan. There may be some heartbroken fans out there who would rather have John to themselves since most of you think he's marriage material.
Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles were out in NYC earlier today to announce his upcoming "Answer the Call" charity concert, which will be held on Sept. 11. The show coincides with the release of his upcoming album The Blueprint 3, and all profits will go to the New York Police and Fire Widows' and Children's Benefit Fund. At the podium, Jay opened up about his growth as an artist, saying, "It's my evolution and it's me now in the forefront, not as the performer who looked back. . . but me taking the initiative being the one, and being the icon, or being the philanthropist." He and Beyonce took a little time off from their good deeds yesterday afternoon, when they headed to Brooklyn to see Grizzly Bear take the stage.
For more photos of Jay-Z and Beyonce, just read more