- Study Casa's interview with Deborah Needleman to win a $500 gift card!
- Movie preview: Sandra Bullock in The Blind Side
- Who was the most fab at the CW and Showtime TCA party?
- What to do if you swallow a fish bone
- How to: Christina Hendricks's smoky eye makeup
- Words of encouragement for a new mom
- Some tech freebies worth knowing about
- Guess the calories: Summertime happy hour drinks
- The trés bizarre history of birth control
- It's shark week! What do you know about great whites?
- 10 foods to avoid while driving to keep insurance costs down
Posts for August 4th 2009
Tonight, Paula Abdul announced on her Twitter page that she is not returning to American Idol. Now, Fox has issued a statement saying, "Paula Abdul has been an important part of the 'American Idol' family over the last eight seasons and we are saddened that she has decided not to return to the show. While Paula will not be continuing with us, she's a tremendous talent and we wish her the best." There have been a lot of rumors about this over the past few weeks, but we always thought they'd figure out a deal. So tell us — are you sad Paula is leaving American Idol?
Get your fingers ready — it's time to play!
Ashley Olsen is joining the ranks of the September cover girls with her appearance in Marie Claire. She's been featured in quite a few magazine spreads this year, mostly to publicize her designs and not her acting — as she's quick to point out. The issue is timed to coincide with the release of her upcoming men's collection and Fashion Week in NYC, where we'll hopefully see her and Mary-Kate taking in a few shows.
Lindsay Lohan showed off more interesting head gear as she shopped at an American Apparel in LA yesterday. She also made time to tweet a message to Britney Spears, a sign the girls are reigniting their friendship following their night of clubbing together on Sunday. Lindsay's not the only Lohan who's back on good terms with old pals — her parents Dina and Michael briefly played nice in front of their kids in the Hamptons over the weekend.
To see more of LL shopping just read more