- Hello there hungry, hungry newborn hippo!
- Fire the translator: 10 crazy bad translations
- Five tips for keeping your locks glossy
- 10 ways to encourage babies to develop language skills
- Exclusive interview: Rachel Roy dishes inspiration and favorites from her Macy's collection
- 'Wich of the week: pecan pumpkin cakewich
- House tour: cheerful New Orleans apartment
- 15 stars with movies that went straight to DVD
- Money tip: one woman's garbage is another's treasure
- Healthy tips straight from the White House
- Google Reader has a new special surprise hidden inside
Posts for September 2009
Amid rumors of a split, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were spotted out holding hands on Monday night. Plus, check out what Justin Long had to say on last night's Whip It! red carpet, and get a sneak peek at Kristin Chenoweth on Glee. Don't miss our exclusive message from a cast member too — super cute. Also, Lisa Kudrow whips out "Smelly Cat" at a benefit in LA last night. Watch it all on PopSugar Rush now!
It's time to play!
Whitney Port was smiling big yesterday as she salon-hopped with friends in LA. She's currently home in California, but last night's action on The City was all about the drama in NYC. It seems like the new girls, specifically Roxy, will be causing problems for Whitney as the episodes progress and we get to see a lot more of their professional lives too. Just like its sister series The Hills, Whitney's show has all the latest gadgets and fashion to go along with the pretty faces and fights between friends.
For additional photos of Whitney just read more
Lindsay Lohan was in her fingerless gloves this morning as she left her Paris hotel. She arrived in the city yesterday, and kicked off her urban exploration with a little shopping at Prada and Dior. Today saw LL heading over to the Ungaro offices, where she apparently started to cry at the sight of her first office. Her attention is currently focused on prepping for their show during Paris Fashion Week, but she's also going full steam ahead with her 6126 leggings line — she just released a sneak peek of their upcoming ad campaign.