- Geek's ready to rock out with the Beatles
- Fab's got her sights set on slouchy boots
- Casa has the inside scoop on end-of-season sales
- Lil's heading back-to-school with new supplies
- Fit is getting warmed up for National Yoga Month
- Tres has a list of popular page turners including an Official Book Club Selection
- Buzz has the inside scoop on The Informant!
- Yum's dishing out seven must have treats
- Savvy's giving advice on sensible home and office updates
- Pet's got the latest treats, totes and toys
- Bella is prepping our palette for Fall
Posts for September 1st 2009
Sarah Jessica Parker is back in her Louboutins as Carrie Bradshaw! Plus, check out Taylor Lautner's dream costar and what he would love to work on next. Chris Brown tries to explain his feelings about looking back on the Rihanna incident while Soleil Moon Frye is back in her Punky Brewster gear. Check it all out on PopSugar Rush now!
It's time to play!
It was Kevin Federline and his girlfriend Victoria Prince's turn to take the boys to the pool in Miami over the weekend. Yesterday Britney, Jamie Lynn and Lynne showed off their bikini bodies with Sean Preston, Jayden James and Maddie — but Kevin's bulked up physique is the one turning heads this time. There have been rumors that the formerly fit backup dancer/aspiring rapper was putting on the lbs for a weight loss show, but either way he looks a lot different than he did a few years back. At least the boys look happy splashing around with dad and his girlfriend in the pool.
Ed Westwick was back on the set of Gossip Girl earlier this afternoon, looking dapper as ever in his Chuck Bass clothes despite his date night out with Jessica Szohr yesterday. He was joined by Taylor Momsen and Leighton Meester, who was also decked out in her Blair Waldorf best. A few of their other costars appeared to have the day off from filming, but the whole cast has put in lots of time on the Upper East Side as they prep for their return to TV.
For more photos on the set read more