- Oh snap! Red sky at morning, Aussies take warning
- Soup's on: tomato and blue cheese soup
- You can wear blue eye makeup without looking totally '80s
- A 19-pound baby sets birth weight record!
- 10 reasons to love Burberry Spring 2010
- Etsy finds: gorgeous custom furniture
- Buzz's favorite dance flicks
- Eight reasons hiring managers haven't called back
- You asked: how do I treat a big bruise?
- Gianna's in Berlin, so her first date with Knut is coming soon!
- The best websites for finding live music you love
Posts for September 23rd 2009
It's time to play!
John Mayer enjoyed a low-key dinner with friends in NYC last night. As always, he was active on Twitter this week — but instead of addressing rumors about his love life, John shared his thoughts about President Obama's attire during his appearance on The Late Show. John also apparently had an interview himself, as he starts getting out there to promote his latest album, Battle Studies, before its release on November 17.