- Give me a s'more popsicle
- Brush up on 90210 season one!
- Bienvenidos a Barcelona Fashion Week, Spring/Summer '10
- Photographer to watch: Kari Herer
- 8 ways to prep your body for pregnancy
- Safety gates for design-conscience parents
- Would you use this double detangler?
- Airport scales may lie about your overweight luggage
- Swarovski crystal brushes for your pets
- Would you switch airlines for WiFi?
- The Snuggie is heading to Fashion Week
Posts for September 7th 2009
Matt and Luciana Damon left LA last week and headed to Venice to promote The Informant! at the city's film festival. They stepped out for dinner last night, before Matt was up bright and early today for a photo call with director Steven Soderbergh. Matt opened up about the process of making the movie, which involved piling on the pounds, saying, "It was probably the funniest time I ever had working because I didn't have to think 'I have to go to the gym after work', and I just basically ate everything that I could see." He's already back to his usual hot shape and adding sparkle to the cinema event with his charming smile.
To see more Matt just read more