- Check out the hottest SAG Awards hair and makeup!
- Fresh and fruity red quinoa salad
- Check out who's on the list of pop culture's most beloved virgins
- Amy Poehler and son Archie aren't afraid of a rainy day
- The Row unveils website and new collections
- Curl up in this warm and cozy DIY sweater blanket
- Buzz's predictions for the Best Supporting Actor nominees
- Can you guess how much women are earning around the world?
- A helpful meal plan for building muscle
- Bubblelicious bubble wrap ideas for pets
- Uh-Oh, do we rely on Twitter and Facebook too much?
Posts for January 25th 2010
Are you ready to guess? Let's play!
Scarlett Johansson and Liev Schreiber officially opened their Broadway show, A View From the Bridge, on Saturday evening after weeks of previews. The New York Times reviewed their performances today, bestowing particular praise on Liev but also complimenting Scarlett's debut. "Ms. Johansson," their critic wrote, "melts into her character so thoroughly that her nimbus of celebrity disappears." Scarlett, Liev and their costar Jessica Hecht moved on afterwards to celebrate the show, with Naomi Watts proudly coming out to support her guy. Ryan Reynolds flew into NYC to congratulate his wife Scarlett — he was spotted arriving at Newark airport yesterday after spending a few days in Park City, where his movie Buried was the first Sundance film to get picked up this year.
To see more from their big night, just read more
Tom Cruise joined John Travolta and Kelly Preston on Friday night for a special event hosted by the Living Legends of Aviation at the Beverly Hilton. While both men are longtime members of the organization, Tom alone was presented with the "Top Aviation Inspiration and Patriotism Award." He wrapped up things at the black tie event, then headed over to join other celebrities at an afterparty for George Clooney's Haiti telethon. Tom was up on Saturday despite his big evening out to do some reshoots on Knight and Day. He was suited up to film his own stunt scenes, showing off his prize-winning love of flying once again.
More of Tom so read more