- All your favorite celebrities in a Valentine's Day sneak peek!
- Ready in a flash: craveworthy French bistro sandwiches
- 15 gorgeous ways to get a bob cut
- Science finds men are jerks
- Dirty lil secrets of a mom of three
- FabTV: a treasure trove of color on the SAG carpets
- Bright ideas for sprucing up mirrored closet doors
- Simple ideas for showing your thanks to co-workers
- Bust through fitness roadblocks with these tips
- What do you know about Sphynxes?
- Are these Apple tablet rumors real or fake?
Posts for January 26th 2010
Ben Affleck hopped on a private jet and headed straight from the Haiti telethon to Sundance on Friday night, where he braved a blizzard and arrived late to his premiere but still graciously stuck around the red carpet to talk to the press. He chatted about working in Boston and, at Saturday's press junket, talked about how his relationship with Jennifer Garner makes it easier for him to play a married man.
Are you ready to guess? Let's play!
Jennifer Garner brought Violet and Seraphina out for a stop by the Brentwood Farmers Market yesterday, though she was out today to shop solo. The trio stayed behind in LA over the weekend while Ben Affleck was at Sundance to premiere The Company Men. Ben isn't the only one who has new a film to promote, as Jen's Valentine's Day is coming up — enter our contest to win a screening! In an interview with Parade, she opened up about how Ben wooed her over email, though he doesn't seem to agree; at the film festival, he said, "I do write e-mails to my wife, that is true . . . Sounds like the kind of thing that my wife was looking for something to say in the interview . . . and that's what she came up with. So, thanks for that, because now here I am, doing another interview and then they ask me about that, So, thank you honey." Ben seemed a bit more pleased to tell us how their relationship has improved his acting, while also revealing plans to team up with Matt again and what it was like to have so much work in Boston over the past couple of years.
To see more Jennifer, just read more
Kristen Stewart is back in LA fresh off her weekend at Sundance promoting Welcome to the Rileys and The Runaways, while Robert Pattinson is off in London after his bearded appearance on George Clooney's Haiti telethon. It's always great to see the two stars, but we want to test your knowledge about their Twilight pasts. Do you think you can tell which film these photos are from — is it Twilight or New Moon? Click here or below to play!