- Steal couples costumes from celebrities for Halloween
- Rachael Ray: What did she say?
- Try these tricks to achieving eyeliner nirvana
- Happy healthy Halloween! Scary foods your tots will eat
- 15 moody Fall bags you need now!
- Before and after: a charming dining room redo
- Retrospective look back at 4 seasons of Don Draper's dames
- Jersey Shore personal finance lessons
- How well do you know the deets on dieting?
- Time to teach your old cat old tricks
- BlackBerry Messenger flirting etiquette
- Perfect your look with the right shade of blush
Posts for October 12th 2010
Today's quiz is tough, get guessing!
George Clooney arrived in Washington DC by train this afternoon and headed straight to the White House for a meeting with President Obama. He's raising awareness about the situation in Sudan after traveling to the area with NBC's Ann Curry last week, and he urged the president to make a commitment to help keep the upcoming election peaceful. George discussed his humanitarian efforts on The Today Show this morning and also talked about a funny experience he had during the trip, which involved being spit on by an elderly woman. He had a sense of humor about the "blessing" and kept a smile on his face as he made his way to the Capitol to make a difference with Enough Project founder John Prendergast.
To see more George at the White House, just read more
Sarah Jessica Parker was dressed up in a skirt and booties when she ran into a friend outside of her NYC apartment yesterday, and she was back in her casual gray go-to outfit to run errands this morning. SJP spent the weekend juggling her twins at the park with a little help from husband Matthew Broderick, who's also been taking care of the school run with James Wilkie lately. The stylish mom of three has been all about family recently, though she still maintains a busy social schedule with commitments like sitting on the board of directors for the New York City Ballet.
To see more SJP, just read more