- Meet Breaking Dawn's new vampires
- 5 fabulous Fall sports for fitness
- Remake the classic Caesar with kale
- Fun fairy-inspired beauty items for Halloween
- Inspiring picture books to spark your child's imagination
- Meet Nicole Chavez — stylist to Rachel Bilson, Scarlett Johansson, and Kristen Bell!
- Storage solutions for vinyl record collectors
- Secrets to shrinking your medical bills
- Do one-third of women really experience pain during sex?
- How picky is your pet?
- Tech dating 101: a reference guide for established couples
- Vamp it up with sexy dark lipsticks
Posts for October 14th 2010
Good luck guessing!
Josh Holloway joined the rest of the handsome cast, making his debut on the Prague set of Mission: Impossible 4 earlier today. It's been a few months since we said goodbye to Josh's character Sawyer and his Lost costars, and now he's ready for a new action-packed role alongside Tom Cruise and Jeremy Renner. Tom's been leading the way for the guys with his high-flying shirtless stunts, and as he preps to pass the series on to Jeremy, Josh is a welcome addition to all the eye candy. This Saturday's Scream Awards will feature a mini Lost reunion, but Sawyer and his nicknames won't be able to make it as he's busy taking on this very important mission.
To see more photos of Josh on the set, just read more
This week marks the momentous occasion of 30 Rock's first live episode, and aside from the unpredictable, outrageous highlights we're bound to see, there's also a host of guest stars who'll be stopping by. Two of them include Jon Hamm and Matt Damon, a pair of Liz Lemon's love interests. Liz has had a pretty active dating life over the course of the show's five seasons, but somehow she still ends up single. Here's why: each of her suitors seems to have a hilarious (and sometimes horrifying) dealbreaker. Watch this video for clips of her past boyfriends — there's a solid lesson each man can teach us for what not to look for in a mate!