- 10 Halloween mantels for decorating inspiration
- 10 cute socks that will transform your Fall look!
- 5 guys whose beauty philosophies we can all learn from
- Can modern female icons be smart and sexy?
- 5 Fall foods and what to cook with them
- Mark Wahlberg brings the CIA to HBO and may fly as the crow
- Non-candy treats for Halloween night
- 10 healthy recipes for Fall
- Are community colleges doing their job?
- Apple launches two new MacBook Airs, now available
- Be a king of the jungle and identify these cats!
Posts for October 20th 2010
Ready to play? Time to get guessing!
Clive Owen brought his sexy smirk to Madrid last night for the launch of Chivas Regal's new 12 whiskey alongside model Eugenia Silva. He's over in Europe tending to his promotional duties after a recent stint in NYC, where he did some sightseeing with his oldest daughter Hannah. Clive also jetted around the world last month to show off his David Schwimmer-directed movie Trust with appearances in Toronto and Venice. His good looks aren't reserved just for the big screen, though, as Clive's also front and center in Bulgari's men's fragrance campaign.
Gwyneth Paltrow gladly posed for pictures with fans last night outside an LA movie theater. The actress went casual in stripes and a t-shirt after dressing up in Calvin Klein to join other leading ladies and even Jake Gyllenhaal at Elle's Women in Hollywood event earlier this week. Gwyneth puts her modeling experience to use on the magazine's current cover, and she'll show off another of her talents when she sings the title track from her movie Country Strong at next month's CMA Awards. It won't be the only chance she has to put her vocal skills to use this Fall — Gwyneth's also started taping her much-anticipated guest appearance on Glee.
Rachel Bilson rocked knee-high rain boots yesterday while running errands around LA. The actress managed to look chic in stormy weather, and Fab recently chatted with her stylist, Nicole Chavez, to get the inside scoop on Rachel's style secrets. Rachel's home again in California after going to France for Paris Fashion Week, where we caught up with her at the Chanel show. She'll soon trade her front-row spot for one in front of the camera, teaming up with The O.C. creator Josh Schwartz on a new romantic comedy for TV and starring in Krysten Ritter's raunchy Apatow-esque comedy BFF and Baby alongside Kate Bosworth.