- Matt Damon: career evolution
- MacBook Air hands on: first impressions
- The best long-wearing lip stains
- Best birth control pills keep emotions even
- Juice up the family diet! Kid-friendly pomegranate recipes
- Halloween costume ideas from star stylists
- Pick a peck of purple pieces for your home
- Bobby Flay is expanding his burger empire
- How often do you bring lunch to work?
- Which household chore gives you the best workout?
- In her shoes: Patty Khuly, veterinarian superhero
- Spooky decor for a haute Halloween
Posts for October 21st 2010
Let's start guessing!
Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law were in costume yesterday to work on the sequel to Sherlock Holmes in Oxfordshire, England, under the watchful eye of director Guy Ritchie. The boys are back together and focusing on their blockbuster while Robert continues to fill his calendar for 2011 — in addition to starring as an astronaut in Gravity and an underwater treasure hunter in Yucatan, he's signed on for a role as a survivalist in an adaptation of Emergency! This Book Will Save Your Life. Jude, meanwhile, is rumored to be looking forward to a wedding. At the opening of Esquire House, Sienna Miller confirmed that they already had a special blessing ceremony from a monk.
To see more Sherlock, just read more