- From Lady Gaga to Sookie Stackhouse: Check out the new Halloween costumes in PopSugar's Retail Therapy!
- We road test the craziest (and cheapest) Halloween lashes
- On our wish list: J.Crew collection Holiday '10
- Celebrity body transformations: stars who lost the weight and got in shape
- Inspired: Emily Blunt's beautiful blues in Wild Target
- Escape to the islands with the drinks of Bali
- Would you get married abroad?
- Birthday present budget: how much do you spend on gifts?
- Watch out: bank fees at an all-time high
- Howl-o-Ween Is happier with a home party for pets
- How well do you know your tech CEOs?
- Jake the dog shares his first Halloween outfit!
Posts for October 25th 2010
You made it through Monday — time to play our Guess Who!
The Vampire Diaries' sexy Salvatore brothers Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder stopped by a Hot Topic in Miami, FL, on Saturday to greet fans and sign autographs. The TV bloodsuckers made the trip to Florida after presenting an award with their shared love interest Nina Dobrev at the Scream Awards earlier this month. The threesome's hit CW show recently added werewolves to its supernatural roster as we counted the five biggest reasons why they're so hot right now. The second season of The Vampire Diaries is full of amazing twists and turns, so never count out all the vampires who get our hearts pumping.
To see more of Paul and Ian, just read more
Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy spent the weekend together in NYC, kicking things off on Saturday with a bundled-up walk to brunch. She ditched her red coat yesterday, instead wearing just a sweater for another meal out. The pair are in the Big Apple spending time with her son, Ryder, after a stint in LA, where they showed off their love at the Elle Women in Hollywood event. Matt was on the East Coast to perform a string of shows with his band, Muse, and next up for the group will be a trip down South for even more concerts in Raleigh, New Orleans, and Charlottesville, VA.
To see more Kate, just read more
Neve Campbell enjoyed the beach in Hawaii last week.
Isla Fisher was in pastel pink pumps for a radio appearance this morning before donning a red dress for the premiere of her new dark comedy, Burke and Hare, in London tonight. The actress is promoting her latest project in England, where she and husband Sacha Baron Cohen have spent a great deal of time since tying the knot in Paris this Spring. Their British roots didn't stop them from spending big bucks on a mansion back in LA, which may better accommodate their growing family. The proud parents not only have a toddler, Olive, but they also recently welcomed a second little one.
Lauren Conrad grabbed a coffee at the Malibu Country Mart with her boyfriend, Kyle Howard, yesterday. The starlet is in LA again after a cross-country book tour, and it sounds like she's happy to be back home. Her travels were doubly tiring, as she also started filming her new reality series while in Minnesota. LC's upcoming show will be broadcast on MTV, but it sounds like that's where the similarities to The Hills will end since she's not looking to spend time with certain old costars. Hopefully Lauren was able to rest up over the weekend, as she'll be back before the cameras this evening with an appearance on Lopez Tonight.